Business & Real Estate
This area of our practice includes litigation regarding:
- Disputes between corporate shareholders, between members of limited liability companies and between partners.
- Business contracts and agreements.
- Real estate purchase and sale agreements.
- Title to real property.
- Encroachment on real property.
- Zoning and land use issues.
- Deeds of trust, promissory notes and other security and financing agreements.
For examples of our work, click here.
We do not charge for initial consultations because we want the chance to earn your business.
I do very much appreciate you following through and making this possible. It speaks to your knowledge and also care with how you approach your work and your advocacy for small business and people like me who will not be familiar with this intricate and complex process.
I want to take a moment to thank you. I have contacted a few attorneys. Many have given me vague information, and some have flat out stated that I have no case. You sir have really done some research and looked into this matter with a sense of care. I could tell when we spoke last week that you were very diligent in your questioning and out of the 50 or so attorneys I have conversed with over the past few weeks, you have been by far the most thorough.
I want you to know that I was very impressed with your deposition style.